Tuesday 25 September 2012

talk about hibernating...

hey everyone, i haven't blogged since the 1st of April!! a whole 5 months, 24 days. wow, can you believe it? talk about hibernating. i'm going to try and blog more often as i really enjoy it, even though it is kind of like speaking to myself. but as much as i hate to admit it, i start something new and then after i while i give up. not necessarily give up…more like "i've found something else to do" and to be perfectly honest, i forgot all about blogging.

anyway, as i'm sat here trying to complete my mile-high stack of homework – literally – i needed a break and decided "hey! i'm going to write a blog". so, to start things off a lot has changed since i last blogged. as most of you know, i got my hair cut short:



and it really was on of the best decisions i made. everybody has asked me, "were you not really worried about getting your hair cut short? what if the hairdresser did it wrong? what if you didn't like it?" i actually got it done in edinburgh at Vidal Sassoon by a guy who has been cutting hair in my family for a long time, so i had a lot of confidence in him, and what if i didn't like it? it's hair, it grows back. this next bit might sound really silly, but it really did give me a whole load of confidence. i totally recommending to anyone else who wants to completely change their hairstyle, that they just go for it!! 





the next thing to happen to my was that i recently sat my standard grades. 




that was a whole new experience for me, and to be honest, i enjoyed it as it gave me plenty of time to think about things and also concentrate on passing my exams. but thankfully, they are over with for another year – although i have to say, i'm kinda starting to crack under the pressure of fifth year. 

enough about school, and moving on to summer! i turned 16 in the summer holidays, YAY, and i spent the day down in my edinburgh with my mum and had such a lovely time! i also went back and forth to findhorn in summer - one of my favourite places!! if you haven't been i seriously recommend you go sometime soon, it's amazing. 

and then of course, as always, summer goes by quicker than you think and before you know it you are back at school. i'm currently doing my highers and trying to cope with the mass-amount of homework i'm given every week, whilst trying to juggle a social life. 

just wanted to write a quick blog (which actually took longer than i thought, haha!) just for the sake of writing another one, as i was in that kind of mood. like i said, i want to blog more regularly so keep a look out!

follow me on twitter: @pennyleake
follow me on instagram: @pennyleake

will blog again soon. xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment